• Expects to maintain the current interest rate levels and not lower (changed)
• Continue current low interest rates for an extended period of time and well pass the horizon for asset purchases (unchanged)
• Stronger momentum for euro area economy (instead of the economy becoming increasingly solid) and is projected to expand at a somewhat faster pace than previously expected (changed)
• Economic expansion strengthening (unchanged) and broadening (changed)
• Inflation continue to remain subdued and a very substantial degree of monetary accommodation is still needed in the medium term (unchanged)
• The risks surrounding the euro area growth outlook is no longer tilted to the downside and is now risks to the growth outlook are now broadly balanced (changed)
• Monetary policy decision unchanged
ECB Press Conference June 8th – What has changed?